APDS Services & Programs
COMING IN MAY 2019:
1. Wellness programs, treatment and recovery services for individuals, families, organizations and communities through three program areas:
- S.M.A.R.T. 2.0 Summer Day Camp for youth ages 6 to 12
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment & Recovery Department.
- Domestic Violence Intervention Education for Male Batterers.
2. Consultation, educational programs, cultural activities and services to strengthen communities.
These include our S.M.A.R.T. 2.0 Summer Enrichment Program, APDS Millicent “Mama Kim” Dixon Scholarship Fund, the Ohio Benefits Bank, Male and Female Support Groups.
3. Wholistic development and lifestyles which leads to optimal health.
4. Promoting the belief that healthy families are the foundation of a successful Community.
Services are offered to all populations.
No one is denied services due to race, age, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or economic status. Most of our programs are offered at no charge to our participants. A subsidy scale is applied to some of our programs. Financial assistance is available to anyone who qualifies.
APDS services are goal-oriented, adaptable and responsive. We offer professional, yet friendly support to get you on the road to recovery in record time.
At APDS, we provide education and support that help you achieve goals and live a better life!
We encourage you to develop and maintain sobriety, and form solid support systems.
We encourage you to set healthy boundaries and develop an internal focus of control
We provide education and support that encourages you to make positive behavioral change.
We provide prompt, accurate and detailed reporting to probation departments and referring agencies.