- Clients will gain a firm understanding of addiction, its consequences, and the recovery process
- Clients will maintain sobriety and develop solid support systems for continued sobriety
- Clients will begin to set healthy boundaries and develop an internal locus of control
- Clients will gain a greater sense of culture, community, and self respect
The long-term goal is to produce drug-free men and women who have the knowledge and skill set to maintain sobriety.
The Non- Intensive AOD program is a 10-week process that includes:
- A minimum of 20 group sessions (two 2hrs. sessions per week)
- A minimum of 4 individual sessions
- Random urine screens (urinalysis)
- Completion of customer satisfaction survey
- Aftercare available to all participants
*The Intensive Outpatient program is similar to the Non-Intensive listed above with the exception of 30 group sessions (10 weeks and three 3hrs. sessions per week – a mandatory 9 hours per week). Intensive Outpatient for Females & Males (Co-ed) – Mon., Wed., & Fri. 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.