APDS Male Support Group
This program is designed to assist men with anger, violence and substance abuse issues in developing tools, coping skills and techniques that promote improved family, relational and societal functioning.
To assist men with positive male development. We provide a place where men can gather, share, seek information and gain insight.
Counseling, Support and Open Discussions
- This is an open group
- Curriculum Based: Anger Management, Parenting (Real Fathers Real Men), Relapse Prevention, Goal Setting, Employment Assistance, Time and Financial Management, Holistic Health, Roots of Violence Education, etc.
- Community and Cultural Support
- Help with Personal and Emotional Issues
- Health Screenings
- STD/HIV Education
- GED Placement
- Career Planning and Resumes
- Job Placement Assistance (after program)
- Referrals and Wrap Around Services
- Guest Speakers