APDS Women’s Support Group
This program is designed to assist women with anger, violence and substance abuse issues in developing tools, coping skills and techniques that promote improved family, relational and societal functioning.
To assist women with positive female development. We provide a place where women can gather, share, seek information and gain insight.
Counseling, Support and Open Discussions
- The APDS Women’s Support Group is an open group
- Curriculum Based: Anger Management, Parenting, Relapse Prevention, Goal Setting,
Employment Assistance, Time and Financial Management, Holistic Health, Roots of Violence Education, etc.
- Community and Cultural Support
- Help with Personal and Emotional Issues
- Health Screenings
- STD/HIV Education
- GED Placement
- Career Planning and Resumes
- Job Placement Assistance (after program)
- Referrals and Wrap Around Services
- Guest Speakers