News & Events
- Nine (9) Week Summer Program
- Academic Common Core Based Curriculum
- Fine Arts Enrichment Program
- Student Health and Fitness Focused
- Cultural Awareness Activities
- Leadership and Character Building Activities
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention Education
The S.M.A.R.T. 2.0. Summer Camp will begin enrolling on April 3, 2017 at 3:00PM. All applications must be submitted to APDS 1409 E. Livingston Avenue, Columbus, OH 43205. We will not accept payments or applications prior to April 3rd. All families 275% and below the FPL (Federal Poverty Level) the cost is $250.00. All families above the 275% the cost will be $375. Proof of house hold size and income must be provided.
For more information, contact us at: APDS (614)253-4448, or in person at 1409 East Livingston Avenue, Columbus, OH 43205.